Re: [MOL] need info [00624] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] need info

Hi Tess,

I had a lumpectomy a year ago in July and I have now been on
tamoxifen for about a year. Everyone is different, but The side
effects I have experienced are hot flashes and weight gain. The hot
flashes have subsided quite a bit since I first went on it. The
weight gain has stablized but I am not losing any of what I gained.

Good luck on the medication. What stage tumor did you have? Did you
have the lymphnodes removed? If so have you been given good
instructions about maintaining an exercise program so the arm doesn't
stiffen up or have lymphoma?
Liz Patterson