[MOL] Chicken Soup of the Day ! [00616] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Chicken Soup of the Day !

Title:

Have some chicken soup
and get well soon.

Get Well Get Well

Get Well

He's Not My Stepfather!

My mother died when I was eight years old. It was very sad for everyone. Six months later, my father met Cathy. She had two kids, Megan and Griffin. I loved them from the very first time I saw them. I didn't realize how much though.

A year and a half later, my father married. They were very much in love. At the wedding, I realized how much I loved Megan and Griffin. From then on, until we found a new house big enough for our new family, we kept switching back and forth between our house and Cathy's house as we were merging our two families. One night we were at Cathy's and we were lining up to give Cathy kisses. Griffin was last in line. After he kissed Cathy, she said, "Grif, give your stepfather a kiss."

And Griffin, very angrily, said, "He's not my stepfather! He's my dad!"

By Jayne Kelley
from A Cup of Chicken Soup for the Soul
Copyright 1996 by Jack Canfield, Mark Victor Hansen & Barry Spilchuk
Warmly, lillian

Soup Bowl.GIF

Chicken Soup Bkgrd.gif