[MOL] To Mary [00614] Medicine On Line

[MOL] To Mary

Dear Mary,

Am just so thankful for your friendship as we are all the many who have

prayed for us. I feel helpless that I haven't been more supportive, but

these dern distant constraints in not having access to modem in Tiquana

frustrates me. Pls excuse the delay in writing, but you are in our

prayers and thoughts as well. Have been following your updates as well.

Take care my friend. We love you.

God Bless You,

marty and Barb