[MOL] To Lori and Tom [00613] Medicine On Line

[MOL] To Lori and Tom

Dear Lori and Tom,

Thank you so very much. Seems as though we may be at the right place at

the right time as all these treatments combined may be the "magic

bullet" that sets the conventional and alternative industry looking in

awe. It has Burton Goldberg, the guru of alternative medicine. He was

here and is very supportive of the combined form of treatments,

Hypoglycemic Therap, Auto-Immune vaccine therapy and now Hyperthermia

Therapy. Thanks for your support and wonderful reply.

God Bless YOu

marty and Barb auslander