[MOL] Love and such [00568] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Love and such

Kathy, This is great! Wonderful! In love at your age! Did you get your
blood chemistry done lately! No,its brain chemicals, right! Sorry, this
is just giggle stuff, heehee! What does he look like! Have I missed
much! Sending some videos to you. Due South the last season. Feel free
to but in anytime. Love, Jeanne