From: owner-mol-cancer@lists.meds.com
[mailto:owner-mol-cancer@lists.meds.com]On Behalf Of JEANNE KISSINGER
Sent: Friday, October 15, 1999 10:25 AM
To: mol-cancer@lists.meds.com
Subject: [MOL] quotes and stuff

Lil, me, too, I cry at the drop of a hat reading books, for other people
but still must be in denial, I have not cried for myself. I will start
when I feel pain or sick. Sufficient to the day thereof or something. It
is a lovely day today and I have a lot to do. Read a neat quote, Live is
not meant to be solved but to be lived. The recreation centre where we
go has a blackboard where the quote changes daily. Also...when all
things are said and done, more things are said then done.

Hugs, God bless, Jeanne

Lillian wrote:

> Glad your getting back into your routine there pal.  Also glad it is a
slow
> growing tumor; but it seems to me if my memory serves me right, that it
has
> speeded up some?    You know Jeanne I go to so many darn sites that it is
> hard for me to remember where I have read what; but I do know that I stay
> with the proven sites; as one can also get a bunch of wrong information on
> health too.  I know I read it while researching prostate cancer for my
> husband and that I have read it before and also have read it on surgery.
> Just sent something out on the surgery aspect a few days ago.  I can't
help
> but get sentimental Jeanne, we go way back now as friends.  Love you,
> lillian
>
> Warmly, lillian

> more....

DO NOT read, copy or disseminate this