[MOL] quotes and stuff [00544] Medicine On Line

[MOL] quotes and stuff

Lil, me, too, I cry at the drop of a hat reading books, for other people
but still must be in denial, I have not cried for myself. I will start
when I feel pain or sick. Sufficient to the day thereof or something. It
is a lovely day today and I have a lot to do. Read a neat quote, Live is
not meant to be solved but to be lived. The recreation centre where we
go has a blackboard where the quote changes daily. Also...when all
things are said and done, more things are said then done.

Hugs, God bless, Jeanne