[MOL] Oat cell cancer [00536] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Oat cell cancer

My aunt was diagnoised with oat cell cancer over a year ago..she had a
mri done earlier this week, and they found it on her brain as well, what
can we expect to see as far as changes in her, and what can we do to
support her in this troubled time??? TIA, Margaret