[MOL] Something for new Breast Cancer Patients.... [00532] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Something for new Breast Cancer Patients....

** NOTE FROM BARRETT
What are you going to be for Halloween?  How about
aware? October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month, and
allHealth.com is proud to distribute for free the
Between Us first-aid kit, designed by long-term
breast cancer survivors to provide immediate comfort
for women who have just been diagnosed. Because
October can be a bittersweet time, with its
exhilarating bright days growing shorter and colder,
comfort is of paramount importance.  Breast cancer
awareness can help you bring or find comfort should
you ever be called upon to give or receive it:

http://www.allhealth.com/bcc/survivors/gen/0,4260,7345_168365,00.html

Warmly, lillian