Re: [MOL] CA125 tumor marker [00530] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] CA125 tumor marker

Glad your getting back into your routine there pal.  Also glad it is a slow
growing tumor; but it seems to me if my memory serves me right, that it has
speeded up some?    You know Jeanne I go to so many darn sites that it is
hard for me to remember where I have read what; but I do know that I stay
with the proven sites; as one can also get a bunch of wrong information on
health too.  I know I read it while researching prostate cancer for my
husband and that I have read it before and also have read it on surgery.
Just sent something out on the surgery aspect a few days ago.  I can't help
but get sentimental Jeanne, we go way back now as friends.  Love you,
lillian

Warmly, lillian

more....