[MOL] CA125 tumor marker [00527] Medicine On Line

[MOL] CA125 tumor marker

Lil, can you remember where you read this? I have read this also and
ditto for surgery. The doc doesn't know this but I am going to have a
hyperthermia treatment after the biopsy to help kill off any stray
cells. These docs put this voodoo curse of a diagnosis a long time ago
so haven't cried much. This is a slow growing tumor and I should have
been dead a year ago but I am not. I am just going to get back at my
routine, vits, saunas, rowing, walks, apuncture and reiki. Neglected
this while I was away on kin rounds and then was sick with a chest
infection. Please, Lil, not to cry yet! Hugs, Jeanne