Re: [MOL] CA125 [00526] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] CA125

Jeanne:  I did not realize your CA-125 was that high.   Must tell you that I
am reading that they feel  even a biopsy spreads cancer.  I am really just
so disheartened with your news my friend, in fact I am sitting behind this
screen crying.  I guess I had my heart and head in the sand and thought
yours would never progress.  That you were just never going to get full
blown cancer.  My prayers dear one and please keep me up to date on things.
Love you friend, lillian

Warmly, lillian

more....