RE: [MOL] Don't miss reading this one, incl. lung [00521] Medicine On Line

RE: [MOL] Don't miss reading this one, incl. lung

Hi Lillian,  I have another question.  I saw a commercial last weekend about
some drug (I've forgotten the name of it) that was supposed to stimulate the
production of red blood cells.  The purpose of that being to increase energy
in those people taking chemo.  Have you heard or seen anything about this?

Dusti