[MOL] HTLV1 [00520] Medicine On Line

[MOL] HTLV1

 have just found out the same thing about myself, I was diagnosed with T cell
Lymphoma (HTLV1) 12 mos ago and have been treating it with Temovate a sort of
steroid creme. I just received a positive HIV test (HTLV3) this past monday
and have freinds of mine that are doctors that think it may not be accurate.
I just received my first T cell count this afternnon and it is 19 !  I live a
very streefull life and tear myslf apart over everything. I eat well and work
out regularly. Lately I have been lathargic and not feeling myself, I
requested the HIV test, so far a P24 and western blot have come back neg.
HIV Docs say I have it, cancer doc isnt sure, my General practicioner seems
like he is ignorant. I do not think that anyone has ever done any reasearch
between the two and have been wondering about it myself and trying to gather
information.
I either hasve HIV, T Cell Lymphoma or BOTH.
At this point I am going to treat it as HIV cause my t cell count is so low.
I do not have anyinformation and would appreciate any you may have.
Thanks
 I can get the name of the leading HTLV3 doctor at UCSF if that will help, I
do not have the spelling at this time but will get it

PJCUSOL@AOL.com