[MOL] CA125 [00519] Medicine On Line

[MOL] CA125

Why repeat the CA125 (it was 51, Lil?????? Talked to my family doc who
talked to my oncologist and they both want me to do another biopsy. They
are both sure the mass in the chest is growing. I told them I had lost
trust in this particular biopsy process as the last one was negative and
the docs were 100% sure that it would be positive and we finally would
have some tissue to culture for a primary location (maybe). Still have
not heard back. Offered chemo too, maybe lung resection????

Crunch time.