[MOL] AuntMazine [00511] Medicine On Line

[MOL] AuntMazine

I'm not sure if you are referring to my Mom's cancer or not but she was
diagnosed with bile duct cancer and then it spread to the liver.  M.D.
Anderson in Houston prescribed Xeloda which is normally used in breast
cancer treatment.  I guess the condition has not been resolved as we are
still waiting to find out the results if this is beginning to work or not.
The Doctor's have made it clear to her that this is just to prolong her life
but I hope and pray that they are wrong.  Did your problems originate in
your liver?

Regards

Dusti