No Subject [00423] Medicine On Line

No Subject

Please know I am not gloating while other's are on pins and needles waiting for results or in pain and suffering.  I wanted to tell everyone that Chuck has passed his colon test, no cancer.  Thursday is his MRI and bone scan; so if he passes those two it should mean the cancer is contained to the prostate only and we will be able to move forward with Plan A, Statin Island.  I am positive it has been everyone's support and prayers that have made this possible for my dear husband and we thank you so very much for being a part of the fabric of our lives.  Your friend, lillian

Warmly, lillian