Re: [MOL] my father has been diagnosed with pancreatic cancer /Chris [00419] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] my father has been diagnosed with pancreatic cancer /Chris

Dear Chris:  I was so sorry to hear about your mother and certainly
understand how this has tormented you and your wanting the very best for
your father.  Here is a site for you to explore for your father.  Your
friend, lillian

http://askjeeves.com/main/metaAnswer.asp?

Warmly, lillian

more....