Re: Re: [MOL] carboplatin [00348] Medicine On Line

Re: Re: [MOL] carboplatin

My ex husband had adenocarcinoma in his left lung. Odd
situation I know. He and I both within a month of each
other were diagnosed with lung cancer and had surgery.
He had surgery (the mass was about the size of a golf
ball) From what I know surgery reomoved it all. He
hasn't done any follow up. He continues to smoke. I
wish him nothing but the best. I am trying to stay on
top of him about getting a copy of his path report. I
was ignorant to all of this until I got mine and
became a member of this forum. The people here are
wonderful.
I go back to the doctor the 12th. I will let you know
what happens.

By the way, what is pleural effusions?  Best wished to
you both.

Your friend,
Diane