[MOL] carboplatin [00327] Medicine On Line

[MOL] carboplatin

My grandmother has small cell cancer.  Carboplatin is one of the new
experiments they are going to try with chimo. could you please tell my what
this new esperiment is?  I can't seem to find any information on this.
Please email me at diamondlace21.