Re: [MOL] Maria [00311] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Maria

My sister did it. It came under 70 degrees. She got it
from the airport and It costed 1,200 dollars.
Yesterday she told me that there was like 150 mg. of
each in the container. Whats good of living in Mexico
is we still can do this things, allthough we don´t
have the posology yet.

Do you know if someone has tried it before?

Big kiss