Re: [MOL] Try This.......... [00309] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Try This..........

Deb,

Hi how are you? I am sure your son will ahve a good
time. Today is a rather warm day. Yesterday was
chilly. This weather is so close to mine in Tennessee.

That is great on the job. I will keep my fingers
crossed for you. Let me know what happens. I go back
to mine on the 18th. There have been a few changes
since I have been gone. My fiancee and I are talking
about moving to Knoxville or Nashville so I too will
be looking for another job. Hopefully I will ahve no
problems finding one.

Keep in touch and have a great day!!

Enjoy the quiet. I am one to talk. I miss my kids when
they spend the night with someone. LoL

Your friend,
Diane

=== message truncated ===