Re: [MOL] carboplatin [00306] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] carboplatin

Bess

What type of lung cancer does your husband have? Mine
was bronchioloaveolar carcinoma. I had surgery Aug 19.
According to the path report the surgeon got it all. I
am not doing chemo or radiation or any other treatment
now.

Diane