Re: [MOL] Maria [00300] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Maria

Dear Nisi:

The first question is this: ¿Where do you get the
strength for you and to give?

Second is: I don't know where the extra 1,200 calories
a day we are giving her are going: to fait the cancer
or to strength the new tumor.

Other: My mother was first diagnsed in stage III with
a unresectable tumor. Then, when they open, 4 nodes
where send to oncology before making the operation.
The 4 where negative. Then, the tumor was resected and
there where no signs of metastases.

We were happy. But the lab results came out: 4/17 of
the limph nodes were found positive. The chances are
very little.

So, ¿Where are we going to find the beast next? ¿When?
¿Is it true that when you open it's cage it comes out
and spreads along the body?

My mother is still on recovering. We bough a medicine,
though, it's name is angistatin and endostatin. We
have confidence in this medicine but in USA the
doctors will not give us the posology for humans since
it is not authorized yet for the FDA. We are lookin
for a protocol, we can not find. All of the clinical
trials publish the protocol and de posology. Not the
Dana Farber.

Anyway, the medicine is here and safe. How long do we
have?

My mother is in a wonderful diet, though. she is not
having sugar al all, neither animal-proteins. She is
having Inmuno Power since yesterday and is eating 3000
calories a day. She is gaining weight. Half a poud a
day.

Some times she has pein in her stomach and back. We
are afreid. But must of the time she is a perfect
recovering person, full of life and hopes. She is not
like us, since she was born in a town where there was
no light and telephone so, she says "I had a tumor but
they take it off". And, when we want to give her more
information she answers "I dont want to know" but her
real answer is "I dont want you to tell me what I
allready know".

You would say: So far, so good. But is not that
simple. We are all the time wondering about whats next
and when. And, of course, what can we do to prevent.

Thaks for listeng me. And I have no words to confort
your loss, so lets take some borrough from Seneca:
"Most powerful is he who has himself in his own
power".

Big kiss and a big thankyou.