Re: [MOL] Distraction [00280] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Distraction

Hi, Brandi!  Don't feel your alone.  Sign on here for a while and maybe we
can help you understand what you're feeling.  When I had cancer it was
horrible for my husband, though he was very supportive.  My only advice is to
stick around, learn all you can about the dreaded disease, and hear words of
success on these pages.  Most importantly, do so good things for yourself.
Meditation tapes, long bubble baths, etc., can help lift your spirits and
calm your nerves.  It's tough to talk about cancer to people who have only
terrible fear of the disease.

Gail