Re: [MOL] Distraction [00277] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Distraction

Hello My name is Nicky. I just found out my wife has the potential to have
Keukemia. She is going to have test ruan next week. If you have info. on what
would be something we might have noticed about her that the Leukemia patients
have had before seeing a doctor I would really appreciate.Thanks