Re: [MOL] Diane ! [00273] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Diane !

Lillian,

Thanks for the cheers!! I am signing you up with the
team of your choice.  LoL

I am very sad about leaving. I am thinking about
having him kidnap me..call my work and say I am not
coming back..however I still expect a paycheck. LoL

Yes, I am feeling pretty good otherwise. I am getting
alot of the itchy itchy and some muscle spasms here
and there. But, I am much better off than when I first
got here 4 weeks ago. Emotionally even I am better. I
am a bit nervous about my doctors appointment on the
12th. One thing I read that you wrote really touched
my heart. It was the saying "There will never be
another now, So I will make the most of today; There
will never be another me so I will make the mosst of
myself." Thanks for those little bits of inspiration.

How are things in your life? Going good I hope. Have a
wonderful day and hope to hear from you soon.

Your friend,
Diane