RE: [MOL] June [00222] Medicine On Line

RE: [MOL] June

Hi Diane:  The alternative would be the bummer (you not being here).
You are here and all of it Canada or wherever are gifts from God.  You
have the possibility of being Cancer Free forever according to your
diagnosis.  You have to change negative to positive.  There are many in
this world who would love to be able to work but for whatever their
burden is - they can't.  There are thousands that would love to have
children, and here you are, you have them.  These are the thoughts you
have to put flowing through your veins or else you won't have learned
the lesson that he may be trying to teach you.

You will get back to Canada and I know for a fact that absence makes the
heart grow fonder, so seeing your boyfriend again next time will be an
extra special treat.

Look out the window, look up, Thank God that you got a second chance and
then start your day again.

Love from your friend June