RE: [MOL] Ponderings! [00206] Medicine On Line

RE: [MOL] Ponderings!

Lillian,

I am also thinking about you & your husband.  You sound like a lovely person
and I am so sorry that you are facing such adversity.  May God be with you.
I wish there was something else I could say except that I am so sorry.  But
like you said, once the shock wears away, you will step up to the plate.
That is how I feel with my Mother.  I must have cried for two weeks.  Now I
can't afford to waste my time feeling sorry for myself.  Today is all anyone
ever has.

Yesterday is history
Tomorrow is a mystery
Today is a gift-That's why they call it the 'present'
(I'm not sure who wrote that but I've always appreciated it)

God Bless your heart

Your Friend
Dusti