Re: [MOL] TO ALL MOLERS ! [00205] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] TO ALL MOLERS !

Lillian:  Your news really saddens me but like you said there is ALWAYS
hope.  Poitive thinging and prayers do perform miracles.  You provide so
much support, encouragement and hope to all of us and many others that we
aren't even aware of.  I will keep you and your husband in my thoughts and
prayers.  Now it's our turn to give back to you.  Your friend, Joy