[MOL] Maria Luisa [00204] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Maria Luisa

	Maria Luisa,

	You sound like a strong woman and I'm sure you are doing your best
in
	being strong for your family.  It is a tough job.  My Mother has
just
	recently been diagnosed with terminal bile duct cancer and it has
been
	tough being a daughter, caregiver, wife, Mother, co-worker, etc...
	I am taking one day at a time and am so far, holding it together.
	I empathize with you having sympathy pains for your Mother.

	I will pray for you

	Dusti