[MOL] Spinal sarcoma [00203] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Spinal sarcoma

One year ago, my wife was diagnosed with a sarcoma of the nerve sheath
in the thorasic area of her spine.  She had it removed surgically, and
had three titanium rods placed in her back for stability.  that sugery
was followed with six weeks of radiation.

The cancer has now returned in the same place, and has apparently
invaded the vertibra below it.  The surgeons want to remove both
verterbrae.  Any input from anyone?  We're very nervous.

Thanks,

Bob Yeager