Re: [MOL] Try This.......... [00197] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Try This..........

Deb..that is so great about the job. I know you are
excited about it!! Let me know how it goes.

I am about to hav to do a job change. The company I
work for is changing contracts. I was told I have a
job with the new company. Thing is, my fiancee may be
moving to the states and we will have to move
somewhere he can get a good job and a company to
sponsor him. THen I will have to get a new job
wherever we are.

I hope your son has a great time while he is here in
Canada. I unfortunately have to leave this Sunday. I
have to get things in order at home before I go back
to work. I homeschool my children and the rest of
their school books came in so I have to go thru them.
Plus a visit to the doctor for an xray.

Hope you have a great day

Your friend,
Diane