RE: [MOL] Try This.......Diane... [00196] Medicine On Line

RE: [MOL] Try This.......Diane...

June

Hmm that is interesting. I have had a hysterectomy but
I guess it is still possible. Also, that is one reason
I am confused as to my pap smear coming back abnormal.
I didn;t think I had a cervix left.

Diane

=== message truncated ===

=====