[MOL] June [00194] Medicine On Line

[MOL] June

June...

I definately appreciate him holding me. Something I
have needed and wanted for a long time.

I only have a few more days here then it is back to
reality. Work..house..etc..etc. Bummer. Huh?

I go the the doctor the 12th. I have my questions list
all made out. I am a bit nervous tho.

Your Friend,
Diane

=====