Re: [MOL] TO ALL MOLERS ! [00187] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] TO ALL MOLERS !

Dear Lillian,  I'm new to this wonderful world of people who have seen the
back side of life and yet have the insight of the loving side of love.  I
wish I would have known about this support when I was down and out.  I wish
everyone could have a web connection in every hospital bed, oh what a help
this would be.  My prayers are with your husband for recovery and peace for
yourself.

Love Donna