Re: [MOL] AML Treatment [00180] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] AML Treatment

Dear Brandi,

My twenty year old son was diagnosed with AML in January.  Do you know what
subtype your boyfriend has?  Also, what type of chemo drugs were used.  I can
certainly relate to your trepidation about another round of chemo.  I think it
gets tougher with each round, at least that's been our experience.  My son Josh
is currently in remission and will start his third round of chemo on Monday.
This time the doctor is going to try doing it as an outpatient.  This thrills my
son, but does cause me some worry.  Today he feels great and really today is all
any of us have.  I've truly learned this from my son's reaction to this
diagnosis.  He is truly amazing.

Let me know if I can be of any help.  Take good care.

Denise