Re: [MOL] Fw: Greenie's!!!!! [00178] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Fw: Greenie's!!!!!

Hi Pauline,
I must let you know I have family members who are Gay. I am aware that I
have sent some jokes that are offensive  to mol at times also. Perhaps the
Joke could be changed? Read the following. Lori

There was three men searching thru some junk and came across a genie's
lamp. They rubbed the lamp and out came a genie who granted them each a
wish. The first one from California thought it over and decided that it
would be nice if he could get rid off all the suba divers in California. The
genie granted him his wish and within seconds there was no longer any
suba divers in California, they moved to Colorado.
 The second man from Colorado decided that because they have such a
beautiful state that no one else should be allowed in
so as not to mess up their beautiful state. So he asked for the genie to put
up a wall that no one could get in or out of.
The third guy from Wyoming thought it over and wanted first to know all
about this wall. Is it water proof, and can no one really get in or out? Yep
that is right
the genie said. Ok the guy from Wyoming says.........FILL IT WITH WATER.