[MOL] re: pancreatic cancer [00176] Medicine On Line

[MOL] re: pancreatic cancer

My father is 61 yrs old and was recently diagnosed with pancreatic
cancer being that of adenocarcinoma. After radical surgery and having
his pancreas, gall bladder and spleen removed he is now diabetic. The
lymph nodes tested negative. The follow up is 6 weeks radiation to the
stomach area and chemotherapy.
What can we expect ? What kind of side  affects will he experience and
where is this type of cancer most likely to show up next?
Thanks, Rhonda