[MOL] [Fwd: Returned mail: User unknown] [00174] Medicine On Line

[MOL] [Fwd: Returned mail: User unknown]

---- Begin included message ----
The original message was received at Mon, 4 Oct 1999 19:57:03 -0400 (EDT)
from mail3.lig.bellsouth.net [205.152.0.51]

*** ATTENTION ***

Your e-mail is being returned to you because there was a problem with its
delivery.  The AOL address which was undeliverable is listed in the section
labeled: "----- The following addresses had permanent fatal errors -----".

The reason your mail is being returned to you is listed in the section
labeled: "----- Transcript of Session Follows -----".

The line beginning with "<<<" describes the specific reason your e-mail could
not be delivered.  The next line contains a second error message which is a
general translation for other e-mail servers.

Please direct further questions regarding this message to your e-mail
administrator.

--AOL Postmaster

<R9025@AOL.COM>

... while talking to air-yg03.mail.aol.com.:
>>> RCPT To:<R9025@aol.com>
<<< 550 MAILBOX NOT FOUND
550 <R9025@AOL.COM>... User unknown

Could not process part with Content-Type: message/delivery-status.

---- Begin included message ----
Dear Donna,

My twenty year old son was diagnosed with AML (subtype M3) in January.
He has undergone two rounds of chemo and will start his next round next
Monday.  He is doing very well at this time, his counts are great and no
leukemic cells are detected, so the doctor says this is remission. It
has certainly been a scary journey and it isn't over yet.

What chemo did you have?  Josh has had ARA-C and daunarubicin.  Also,
because of the subtype he also did a few months of vesinoid (a
derivitive of vitamin A).  The side effects were pretty terrible and he
was unable to tolerate a full dose.

It's great to speak to someone who has gone through this.  I'd love to
hear from you.  I live in Florida.  Any advice would be greatly
appreciated.

Thanks,

Denise

---- End included message ----