RE: [MOL] Leukemia /AML [00172] Medicine On Line

RE: [MOL] Leukemia /AML

Kathy,

I praying for your family and may God bless you with the strength you all
will need.  Have you ever seen the poem 'Footprints in the Sand'?  I have
leaned on that image more times than I can count and it is most comforting.
Good Luck to you.

Your friend,

Dusti