RE: [MOL] TO ALL MOLERS !- Lil [00168] Medicine On Line

RE: [MOL] TO ALL MOLERS !- Lil

Lil:  Don't forget that there are 2 guys at my job, both Prostate cancer
survivors.  One for about 2 years and the other for 5 yrs.  I can give
you the email address of the one with 2 years.  The other one with 5
years would be happy to call you or your husband to share his
experience.

Love June