[MOL] Adv: Accept Credit Cards Online! [00165] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Adv: Accept Credit Cards Online!

This is a one-time mailing only! You won't receive mail from us again.
You may still request removal from our list by calling 1-888-429-2141.
                ACCEPT CREDIT CARDS ONLINE!

Would you like to INCREASE YOUR SALES
by accepting CREDIT CARDS ONLINE?

We specialize in setting up large & small businesses
to accept and process ALL major credit cards
ONLINE and OFFLINE...

*  VISA
*  MASTERCARD
*  AMERICAN EXPRESS
*  DISCOVER
*  DEBIT CARDS
*  ELECTRONIC CHECKS directly deposited!
*  SECURE REAL-TIME PROCESSING

*  FREE SHOPPING CART SOFTWARE!
*  24 HR TOLL FREE CUSTOMER SUPPORT
*  99% APPROVAL RATE!

Good Credit / Bad Credit / No Credit / No Problem!

We offer a COMPLETE line of Merchant
Services at the LOWEST rates available!

WHY PAY MORE SOMEWHERE ELSE?

Tell us EXACTLY what your needs are and we
will tailor a merchant program to fit your budget!

FOR MORE INFORMATION...

For more information on our Merchant Services
leave us a voice message at  1-888-429-2141  (Toll Free)
and a sales representive will get back with you shortly.

Merchant Services
1-888-429-2141  (24 Hrs)