Re: [MOL] TO ALL MOLERS ! [00158] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] TO ALL MOLERS !

Lillian,

I was so upset to hear about your husband...  But for the few brief days I
have been involved in this forum it has become obvious you are a bright
candle helping us gain perspective on all that we must go through to beat
whatever form of this disease affects us and/or our loved ones.

On of my buddies at work is a prostate cancer survivor, he just celebrated
his first year cancer free.  He is 62.  I will ask him more about what he
went through and tell him about this site.  He may be able to share what
options he was given and why he chose the treatment he did.

In the meantime... if there's anything I can do, please let me know.

Your friend,

Kathy Q