Re: [MOL] Leukemia /AML [00156] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Leukemia /AML

Lilian,

You are so right about devine intervention.  My mailbox was overflowing with
mail today, but I found Donna's mail and immediately wrote back to her.
Before I even got to your mail!

This is a wonderful site and I deeply thank everyone for all the help and
support you've already provided.  By the way, my nephew's name is Tommy and
his wife's name is Wendy.  An although I am not particularly religious, I
think it would be great if anyone out there wants to say a prayer or two for
them and their sons as we work our way through this situation.

Your friend,

Kathy