[MOL] Re: Monday 10/4/99 [00139] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Re: Monday 10/4/99

Marian:  To meet someone on this line is to know someone!  And wait till the
day comes that you meet a real live moler.  It is truly beholden.  I have
met about 10 Molers now and I wish I could just spend my life going around
and meeting all the great people we have on our line.  Speaking of meeting,
have you sent yours and your hubbies pictures in yet for our album?  I
dooooonnnnn't think so!!!!!  I personally drink green tea, Milk Thistle,
Vit. E. and a multi vit. I also eat tofu and soy products and believe that a
well balanced diet is very important. I agree that both traditional and
complementary terapies work well, providing the doctor is aware of what is
being taken.  Some things can and do work against chemo.  Rest assure that I
appreciate advice as much as giving it.  This is how we learn.  My husbands
testing won't be done until around the 20th; so tomorrow a call to the
doctor to see if we can't move this faster.  I have connections in the
radiology dept; so that should help.  Thanks again and by the way, how is
your husband doing.  I did not mean for that to sound as an after thought,
forgive me.  I had been wanting to e-mail you and check up; but this week I
have been in a funk.  Your friend, lillian