RE: [MOL] TO ALL MOLERS ! [00137] Medicine On Line

RE: [MOL] TO ALL MOLERS !

Dear Lillian,
I just found time to read my mail and I am so sorry to hear about
your husband.I know you will be very busy supporting him at this
time. You know we will all be thinking of you and if there is
anything we can do, all you need to do is ask.
Liz