From: owner-mol-cancer@lists.meds.com
[mailto:owner-mol-cancer@lists.meds.com]On Behalf Of Lillian
Sent: Monday, October 04, 1999 7:07 PM
To: mol
Subject: [MOL] TO ALL MOLERS !

It is a heavy heart in which I write to you; however please know that by no
mean's does it mean we do not have much hope and faith that we will get
through this.  We have just found out that my wonderful husband has prostate
cancer, I wish I could say that it was caught at an early stage; but it is
advanced.  He starts undergoing the various testing to see where it has
spread these next two weeks.  They know the likely hood of it spreading is
high.  I ask for your prayer's.  I will not be going off line as I need for
me to research, and reach out will be what keeps me going as I support the
man of my life.Your friend, lillian

DO NOT read, copy or disseminate this