Re: [MOL] NANC'S BIRTHDAY [01297] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] NANC'S BIRTHDAY

Oh yes you did give me a present Frank, you gave me a big chuckle, and I
thank you for that.
Love ya,
Nanc ():-)

In a message dated 9/30/1999 5:13:15 PM Eastern Daylight Time, fmc@ndak.net
writes:

<< Happy Birthday nanci,may this be a very special day for you;
 Forget about the PAST,you can,t change it,
 Forget about the FUTURE,you can,t predict it;
 Forget about the PRESENT,I didn,t get you one.

 Love Frank >>