Re: [MOL] this is very funny [01296] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] this is very funny

<A HREF="very funny
site">http://www.geocities.com/athens/agora/8870/pages/amen.htm</A>
 Hi Deb,
That was so funny I am still on the floor rolling around, hehehehe.
Thanks, I have forwarded it on to my friends that are still young enough to
be working. LOL
Love ya,
Nanc ():-)